Bonds & GuaranteesA complete range of tailor-made solutions, and a very fast turn-around-time
A complete product range, including Bid- and/or Performance Bonds, Supplier- or Advance Payment Guarantees or any other undertaking that falls in this category. The keyword is tailor-made solutions, and a very fast turn-around-time.
A Bank guarantee is the obligation of the bank to pay a party to the agreement (a recipient of a guarantee) compensation to the extent of the amount indicated in the guarantee if the other party to the agreement (applicant) does not perform its contractual duties.
Bank guarantees give the recipient the security that if the operation indicated in the agreement is not performed for any reason, the recipient shall be entitled to monetary compensation.
We offer a range of guarantees which include:
- Performance Guarantees
- Advance Payment
- Retention Money Bonds
- Customs Guarantees
- Shipping Guarantees
- Personal/Corporate Guarantees
- Formal Application stating the amount, purpose, tenor, source of repayment and proposed security.
- Audited accounts for at least three financial years, prepared by a Certified Public Accountant, with an unqualified opinion.
- Management Accounts for the most recent concluded month.
- Projected Cash flows for the period of financing.
- Valuation report for the property/ assets to be pledged as collateral.
- Business Plan/ Updated Company/ Business profile.
- Financial Card Number for the borrowing entity.
- Any other information as may be requested by the Bank, depending on the nature of the request.