OverdraftsOur over draft ensures you have a financial safety net when you need it most
Fluctuating cash flow means you may sometimes need to fund temporary shortfalls in cash for things like stock, wages and other expenses.
That’s why we offer an overdraft facility to ensure you have a financial safety net when you need it most.
A Business Overdraft is a revolving credit facility that allows you to draw funds, up to an agreed limit, from your account. What’s more, you have the flexibility to draw money as you need it.
You only pay interest on the money you use, making an overdraft one of the cheapest ways to borrow from us.
- The ability to withdraw or repay sums within the agreed limit at any time
- No limits to the amount you can apply to borrow.
- No fixed repayment program as account fluctuates from debit to credit.
- Competitive interest rate, adjusted in line with market rates.
- Save unnecessary interest costs as interest is calculated on the outstanding daily balance and is charged monthly.